Vision 500 flat top in alcove
Vision flat top with floating mantle
Vision in Sandstone surround
c_Clearview_Vision_500_Low_Canopy_Boots - Copy
- 8KW gross heat output.
- Easily adjustable door to ensure air-tight seal at all times.
- 10,000 BTU Domestic boiler which can be fitted at any time if needs be.
- Double glazed panel, ensuring uninterrupted view of the flame.
- Optional smoke control system allows for burning in clean air areas.
- Rated at over 5KW, combustion air is required. Optional external air system can duct this air directly into stove.
- Flat top, low canopy or high canopy options.
- Solid construction, with any joints welded inside and out.
- Easily riddling of the fire using external control and rotary grate.
- Independent air controls for using wood or coal, which burn equally well.
- Produced and hand finished by craftsmen in the UK.
- Clean Burning is better for fuel consumption and the environment.
- Stainless Steel Ash pan.
- Simple Overnight burning.
- Trouble free lighting and maintenance.
- Top or rear flue outlet at 150mm (6”) diameter.
Click here for a Clearview Vision 500 fact sheet
User guide for Vision 500
Download Clearview Brochure