Services we offer at County Down Stoves and Flues.
- Mechanical Cleaning – Over time, hard crust deposit forms on chimneys when fuel is burnt. We call this deposit condensate or creosote. It is difficult to remove during normal chimney sweeping but a flail of chains and steel strands will thoroughly clean this deposit away.
- Flexible Steel Lining – One of the most common methods of flue lining as it is usually non invasive, and can be normally be completed in one day. Suitable for open fires, as well as solid fuel stoves, gas and oil appliances. We can either supply from our extensive stock or we can complete the full installation.
- Twin Wall Flue – A common system used where a property has no existing chimney. We can supply and fit a sectional steel flue system to pass through walls or up through roofs creating a working flue for all manner of heating appliances.
- Stoves – We supply and fit all manner of stoves, but we specialize in our wonderful range of Clearview Stoves
- Insurance & Grant Work After events such as chimney fires or lightning strikes, if structural damage has occurred, you should find your insurance company will take care of the repair work. We offer a full range of services including assessments, reports and liaising with loss adjusters to help resolve the matter with the minimum of fuss.