- 5KW gross heat output.
- Easily adjustable door to ensure air-tight seal at all times.
- Domestic boiler which can be fitted at any time if needs be.
- Double glazed panel, ensuring uninterrupted view of the flame.
- Log store to help dry fuel.
- Optional smoke control system allows for burning in clean air areas.
- Convection panels allow for close installation to vulnerable materials and more even heat distribution.
- Solid construction, with any joints welded inside and out.
- Easily riddling of the fire using external control and rotary grate.
- Independent air controls for using wood or coal, which burn equally well.
- Produced and hand finished by craftsmen in the UK.
- Clean Burning is better for fuel consumption and the environment.
- Stainless Steel Ash pan.
- Simple Overnight burning.
- Trouble free lighting and maintenance.
- Top or rear flue outlet at 150mm (6”) diameter.
Click here for a full Clearview Solution 400 fact sheet
User Guide for Solution 400
Download Clearview Brochure